My Favorite Quotes


"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox



"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
~ Tommy Lasorda





"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."~ Lance Armstrong




Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Tribes I Belong To

I belong to many tribes with many different interests. First I am in the Canton South student tribe and the Ohio State fan tribe. My family away from home is my soccer, basketball and softball tribes. I live for my 4-H tribe and enjoy the pizza-lover tribe. I belong to a large family tribe and a blonde hair tribe. Also the converse loving tribe, the sweatpants wearing tribe and the animal loving tribe. The farm girl tribe and the book loving tribe are part of my life. I am in the making mistakes tribe and the imperfect person tribe. And in the tribe of artists and the tribe of band geeks. I am involved with a large amount of tribes, people and interests that make me who I am. From a positive person tribe, to a missing their bestfriend tribe and a shy girl tribe. I love who I am and enjoy being in the tribes I am, utimatly I am in the tribe of people who have a large number of tribes that define them and their life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment