My Favorite Quotes


"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox



"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
~ Tommy Lasorda





"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."~ Lance Armstrong




Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Saver or Spender??

I am a big saver. I hate spending money and barely ever spend it I don't even like spending gift cards. I'm not about making money and I don't have a job but whenever I do get money I put it away and save it. I don't buy anything that won't have real value to me but I will spend money when needed such as for Christmas or new clothes. I agree with the idea presented in the article because I think that even in this economy people still spend money on things they will never use and spend it way to much. Debt is rising and even our country is deep in debt and still spending enormous amounts of money. I think that we need to become more aware of our money problems and our problems with spending and wanting immediate gratification instead of wanting for the better result. We have grown up being impatient and pleased by the simplest things and we need to break this habit and the article presents an option to solve this issue. In my opinion i think our generation has many problems that we will have to overcome but I also think that we have the right people and leaders to push through the issues that will be presented before us. We will have to battle a dying economy, a growing weapons market, growing tensions of foreign powers, technology and many other issues including the judgement of our elders that will both help and hurt us. I still have a great hope and determination that our generation will be as great as the others before it.

No comments:

Post a Comment