My Favorite Quotes


"There is no chance, no destiny, no fate, that can hinder or control the firm resolve of a determined soul."
~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox



"The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination."
~ Tommy Lasorda





"Friends are the bacon bits in the salad bowl of life."Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."~ Lance Armstrong




Monday, November 21, 2011

Introvert vs. Extrovert

I believe that I'm an introvert person because I value my time alone. I think that there really is no answer to which type of people "have it easier". I enjoy my time alone but I don't feel lonely, I'm not sad that I'm alone like some people would think. Extrovert can talk to others easy then I can but I have very close friends and talk to people when I want to. So necessarily think that one have an easier life then the other, we just enjoy life in our own ways. I think that if the entire world was extrovert there would be a large amount of social ties and more openness but less closer friends. If everyone was introvert there would just be groups of friends and closer people, maybe a little less circulation of ideas but still there would be leadership. I think most of my friends are introvert but one of my close friends are extrovert and I still love them both so I think that I don't differeniate between my introvert or extrovert friends. I think that either can be leaders because extroverts have more social skills but I have always been a leader and enjoy being in charge. I think that introverts may be able to stay on task a little easier without talking as much and may be able to think more clearly. I think the question of which are better writers, teachers, neighbors all depends on your social opinion. Some introverts may consider extroverts to talkative and annoying, while some extrovert may consider introverts snotty and stuck up. I think overall introvert and extrovert is just how large your circle of friends is and how close you become friends with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment